Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Have you ever had your credit/debit card compromised?

A few months ago someone in my office called me and let me know that they had their card skimmed. It is always amazing to find out when these sort of stories come up. I told the people in my office and by the end of the day 3 people in my office had noticed the same thing on their own accounts. Come to find out that they had all gone to the same gas station and used the same pump that was fixed with a credit card skimmer. The reason that I bring this story up is because of the power of social influence. Once person telling another, who tells another, led to this problem surfacing. Later we found out that our office story had become local news. Spread the word to your friends and family about what we are doing as a company. Help us to spread the story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment